As we prepare to reopen in our new museum building in September 2022, the UI Stanley Museum of Art will continue to offer educational opportunities and public programming online.
How to Access Our Services
- More than 80% of our collection is accessible through the Iowa Digital Library.
- Kimberly Datchuk, curator of learning & engagement, can arrange virtual visits tailored to meet instructors’ needs and can also provide support for students working on museum-based assignments. email@example.com
- Learn more about our public programming here.
- Museum offices will be available by appointment only.
When You Visit Our Office In-Person
- Please be sure you have scheduled an appointment in advance.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be available: hand sanitizer, disposable masks.
- Staff working on-site to provide any in-person services will follow proper social distancing and cleaning practices.
Stanley staff will provide regular updates regarding program offerings, events, and service changes through several channels: