The UI Stanley Museum of Art will offer our educational opportunities and public programming all online during the Fall 2022 semester.
How to Access Our Services
- More than half of our collection is accessible through the Iowa Digital Library.
- Kimberly Datchuk, curator of learning & engagement, can arrange virtual visits tailored to meet instructors’ needs and can also provide support for students working on museum-based assignments. email@example.com
- All public programming will be offered online via Zoom.
- Museum offices will be available by appointment only
When You Visit Our Office In-Person
- Please be sure you have scheduled an appointment in advance.
- Wear a face covering and follow university COVID-19 guidelines.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be available: hand sanitizer, disposable masks.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Staff working on-site to provide any in-person services will follow proper social distancing and cleaning practices:
- Staff will wear face coverings.
- Any visitors will be asked to wear face coverings.
- Measures will be taken to reduce or eliminate social contact in shared spaces.
- Face coverings and hand sanitizer will be provided to users visiting in person.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at the front desk.
Stanley staff will provide regular updates regarding program offerings, events, and service changes through several channels: